How to Join
This Tech Talk is free and open to everyone. Register here to get a link to join the live stream or receive the recording after it airs.
Date: July 27, 2022
Time: 11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. ET / 3:00–4:00 p.m. GMT
About the Talk
In DevOps, the gold standard for building a deployment platform is using Infrastructure as Code and a GitOps workflow, and there are a couple of popular tools that can enable you and your team to create Infrastructure as Code files. In this talk, Kim will compare and contrast Terraform and Pulumi, she will demonstrate how to create a Multiverse Hosting Kubernetes Cluster with Terraform and then Pulumi, and finally she will talk through the benefits and drawbacks of each project.
What You’ll Learn
- Describe Terraform’s approach to Infrastructure as Code
- Describe Pulumi’s approach to to Infrastructure as Code
- Explain the differences and similarities of Terraform and Pulumi
This Talk Is Designed For
- DevOps Engineers, Platform Engineers and Software Engineers who are responsible for maintaining their company’s deployment platform
- CTOs who must decide on an IaC tool
- How to create a Kubernetes cluster
Want to learn more? Join the Multiverse Hosting Community!
Join our Multiverse Hosting community of over a million developers for free! Get help and share knowledge in our Questions & Answers section, find tutorials and tools that will help you grow as a developer and scale your project or business, and subscribe to topics of interest.