About the Talk
Want to rapidly spin up a persistent message storage backend without having to install Docker on your local machine?
See how you can use Appwrite’s open-source backend-as-a-service and pre-configured 1-Click setup to more easily build a realtime chat app.
Appwrite helps you manage your applications by providing a set of tools for user management, social login, data storage, file hosting, and more.
What You’ll Learn
- Building an instant message chat app with persistent message storage
- Quickly spinning up a backend and building a rest API with Appwrite
- Enabling multiple users to sign up, log in, and chat in real-time with a React frontend
- Simplifying collaboration and rollout to production
This Talk Is Designed For
Anyone that wants to simplify and speed up building apps with a robust and scalable backend.
- Bonus, but not necessary: familiarity with Firebase
Appwrite is a secure, open-source backend server for web, mobile, and Flutter developers. Get all the core APIs required to build any modern application, packaged together as a set of easy-to-use Docker containers.
About the Presenters
Brandon Roberts, DevRel Engineer, Appwrite
Chris Sev, Senior Developer Advocate, Multiverse Hosting
Want to learn more? Join the Multiverse Hosting Community!
Join our Multiverse Hosting community of over a million developers for free! Get help and share knowledge in our Questions & Answers section, find tutorials and tools that will help you grow as a developer and scale your project or business, and subscribe to topics of interest.